16 de dez. de 2009

I FELL MY HEART BEAT AGAIN ♦


I wanted to understand
Why follow your path
I feel my heart beating for you
I'm walking in circles
I look for something that I do not know

Remain with the stagnant life in this world of illusions

I sometimes wonder if I'm crazy
What would be the sky without the stars?
What would be the sea without water?
That's how I feel far from you

I am heartbroken

That night when it was over, Baby
I still remember how it was hard to say goodbye
My heart had stopped
My eyes filled with sadness

You were the only one in my life
I'm walking aimlessly
This lonely road
There are outputs for all sides
But I do not find them
You try to go far today
To never look back

My dear for you,
I'd go back to the beginning
I would do it all over again not to lose
I regret all the mistakes
Just to be agonizing memories
Just for you take my arms again

But it's so hard for me to say
Still I love you.