When night comes, here I am, alone again
But a full day
I feel so tired
When breaking dawn, here I am, standing
Recalling than today, I feel a great lack
Then go back to sleep, to dream
I wanted to someday
But I promise that this time,
I do not want to feel
I do not want to remember
But it is so difficult, let everything be lost in time
You came into my life,
When least expected
You're gone so fast
I have not had time to say, how you were special
I am a coward for not facing fear
But I promise you love,
I'll be waiting a long, long time
And if one day I quit, my heart will cry and cry for you
He wanted to be happy with you and walk beside you
But I promise you love,
Scream your name until you turn
Give me a hug for you will never forget
Until we get somewhere