"A felicidade não exige que iniciemos alguma coisa diferente, mas que nos libertemos dos pensamentos que não ajudam em nada. Conforme você modifica seu pensamento, sua vida muda."
29 de dez. de 2009
GLOW IN THE EYES
There are times crying
up and washed my face
Dying all the pain I felt
And he said to myself
That one day my life would restart
Was when I met
In this world fool
Every morning get out of bed
And think how it would hold your hand
You can not imagine the good that makes me
I want to smile just by your side
This night I dreamed about you
And I asked the heavens that you fall into my arms
Like an angel without wings
Because all the strength I feel is just to reeguer
Baby, venture out with me
We will be masters of our own choices
On his face is so simple to see the whole truth
Today my day is perfect
Because the sky is blue
And you're part of this new world
Among the rainbow my pot of gold
The time shines for you
Open your eyes and together we'll fly away
I found the glow in his eyes