"A felicidade não exige que iniciemos alguma coisa diferente, mas que nos libertemos dos pensamentos que não ajudam em nada. Conforme você modifica seu pensamento, sua vida muda."
27 de jan. de 2010
FALLING
The nights seem cooler
Without my daily cultivated
Every day I think about a future without a present
Doubts that I bear in mind
They are made of questions
The colors are as endless
What can I do to make a mistake right?
When I think of risk
I do not feel prepared
To fly to the world of the unknown
My future would be perfect?
A world has a clock
In which never stops spinning
I'm stuck in the middle of everything
When you said you would be forever
I did not hesitate in his words
I believed you
What I made in that time?
Only a desire to dream
With this in pieces
I feel like I'm falling
Yeah, I'm falling
Who saved me?
In this world so full of evil
As solid as my heart
I wanted to make up the fire
That love is gone
But it's too late, too late
--