22 de fev. de 2010

- o bem que você me faz , se resume em poucas palavras

Every morning the weather turns as blue as your eyes
This is the perfect day of serenity that everything will summarize in words
I do not know when and I do not know where time will take me this time
In this cross paths
There is a bloody war he had left a winner
And when the hell pass
I'll be waiting for you
I only think of love and believe that together we only

The days seem so gloomy without you give me good day
There is a lost soul, bleeding in between solitude and silence ratio
Screaming until he lost his voice to a fallen angel with the words necessary for you to hear them

I never learn to die for love
I never lose the right to be wrong
I never feel my soul bleed and cry out for someone
I never lose nights of sleep to have nightmares

Give me one chance is to prevent falling
Do not want to lose you tonight
I can not let this day end

All I want is to find you again
All you feel is behind my eyes
All I wish is to be by your side