"A felicidade não exige que iniciemos alguma coisa diferente, mas que nos libertemos dos pensamentos que não ajudam em nada. Conforme você modifica seu pensamento, sua vida muda."
26 de mar. de 2010
Blindfolded
In my beautiful dream
I believe the day you make me happy
And when I met her not imagine that you would become so special
In just one day, is so perfect
Blindfolded watch life go by in black and white
I remember the sweet words that leave your lips
It's like honey dripping over my body
You have gestures as subtle and charming
There's life has brought peace and happiness to my home
From my window I hear the waves
They hit so strong, as my heart
I get so nervous when I'm by your side
The voices I hear in sleep seem to leave you
It's the only thing that calms me
I do not know what to say 'I love you'
I did not say in words low
My silence will be sealed by simple questions
I'll never doubt you
I'll never hurt you with the perfect lies
I'll never want for puns
There is only life will explain
While time does not exhaust
I'll win until you love me